Accenture Delivery Project Management Officer – Amsterdam / Utrecht
Do you have a passion for planning, coordinating and improving program and project delivery? Are you looking for the right environment to further develop your talent and knowledge, inspire others and to provide support to some of the biggest brands out there? Then we are looking for you! Please read on about your opportunities within Accenture and apply today.
What would you do as Project Management Officer within Accenture?
As an Accenture Delivery Project Manager Officer you work together with Accenture program and project managers to ensure the successful delivery of added value to our clients. You do this on projects and programs for which Accenture owns the end-to-end responsibility for the final results being delivered.
Although every engagement has its own specific challenges, your key focus areas usually include items such as planning, resource management, risk & issue management, financial management and progress and status reporting. More often than not you’ll also act as a linking pin between the project or program and the overarching account within Accenture, ensuring the correct adoption of Accenture standards in status reporting and adherence to global processes.
Some sample tasks might include:
- Recording the progress and reporting on the status of the project (e.g. through earned value metrics);
- Controlling the overall project financials;
- Keeping close track of the key risks and issues facing the project;
- Managing the supply and demand within your project;
- Advising the project manager about potential bottlenecks and possible solutions;
- Managing project documentation.
Are you our ideal candidate?
Our ideal candidate truly enjoys his or her work, is ambitious, proactive and always looking for improvements. Moreover:
- You have at a minimum a completed HBO/Bachelor’s degree with a financial component, such as Business, Economy, MER;
- 2 – 5 years of experience in the areas of project management within a professional business environment;
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language; both written and verbal;
- You have strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and preferably have experience with tools such as MS Project, MS SharePoint, JIRA and/or RTC;
- Knowledge of PMO and project management methodologies (such as P3O and Prince2) as well as Agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe) are a plus.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car or flexible travel budget);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Apply directly online and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Laura Mooi (Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl